Opportunities for Study and Research
- Potential undergraduate and graduate students or postdocs who are interested in using creativity and curiosity to understand our changing natural world can contact Alex at robel (at) eas.gatech.edu. When there are specific funded opportunities that we are actively recruiting, they will be posted on this page.
- Ongoing project and group interests are detailed on our research webpage (though this may not always be completely up to date).
- Graduate students should apply through the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences or the Program in Ocean Sciences and Engineering.
- To learn more about how we strive for an equitable, safe and positive group and community, see our vision for our group culture and ethics.
- If you are wondering how to put together a compelling application for graduate school in the Geosciences, see GeoGradApp for a helpful step-by-step guide.
- We have compiled a list of US-based Earth Science graduate fellowships, including extensive information about eligibility requirements